Friday, June 24, 2011

A new trail...

Q1.If you discovered a trail like Zinny, what would you hope to find a long the way?
A1. I would walk about 37 steps, then I would see a portal, and jump through it. It would turn me into a cat and take me to the warrior cat world. I would stay until I became a warrior then I would go back to the trail. I would walk another 37 steps and then I would see another portal and jump through it. I would end up at a MJ concert and listen to his awesome music. Then I would go back to the trail. I would start getting hungry. Then I would see another portal and jump through it. I would be in a restuaraunt and all the food would be free. Then I would go back on the trail. There would be one more potal straight ahead of me. I would jump through it and it would put me in to a swimsuit and shoot me into the water. Once I was done I would get back on the trail, race back to the first portal, and jump in. I would stay a warrior cat the rest of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment